Acubriefs is pleased to provide Personal Librarian Services. Our staff can search our in-house database which has even more current references than our on-line version. . We can generate reference lists in several formats and obtain full text articles from hard-to-find and out-of-print journals. Indeed, our librarian can help you to create the bibliography you need for your research project.
For our librarian services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 360-379-5529 (PST) and ask for Heather, or leave a message with your contact information. Our librarian will need the following information:
- Your name, phone and email address
- Keywords or description of your search (ie acupressure for postoperative nausea and vomiting)
- Dates (after 2002, etc)
- Format of reference list (sorted by date, or author) We will provide citations and abstracts or links to online abstracts (when available)
- Other services wanted
With this information our librarian can prepare a rough estimate of your project costs.
- Personal Librarian services are available with a 10% discount for Members -- Join
- Extra fees may be charged for copying, postage and purchase of copyrighted articles.
- We are able to accept credit cards or payments through PayPal. Please see below for 1/2 hour, one hour, and two hour rates..
One Hour - $40
Two Hours - $70